Using EDDM To Grow Your Business:
Your Marketing Guide
When it comes to offering your products designed to reach a targeted demographic within a specific area, the Print Cafe of LI is proud to offer full-service Every Door Direct Mail. This service not only simplifies the process for you, but is significantly less expensive with more product options than traditional direct mail, but how are you marketing this great service to gain more customers? Let us offer you some EDDM marketing solutions that we covered in one of our recent webinars.
What is EDDM?
Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) is a cost-effective alternative to traditional direct mail that allows businesses to saturate the market and promote to every household or business in a desired geographical area. It’s perfect for grand openings, special promotions, and more!
This direct mail strategy is a great tool for local retailers and organizations that rely heavily on walk-in and local business support—like automotive dealers, dry cleaners, restaurants, real estate, and more—as they sent targeted mailing to potential customers along specific routes at discounted postage rates.
What Does The Print Cafe Offer?
With our easy-to-use website, integrative mapping tool, and full-service EDDM solution, we take the complexity out of EDDM, while our EDDM full-service solution simplifies the USPS rules and regulations associated with EDDM.
With just 3 simple steps, EDDM saves you time:
- Choose the product
- Select the route
- Upload artwork
We’ll take care of the paperwork, bundling, and delivery to the post office!
Check out these top 3 reasons you will want to use EDDM to boost your sales:
- Saturate the market by mail - Because over 85% of local sales come from a 3 - 5 mile radius, EDDM is especially important for small businesses—it was built for that!
- EDDM anywhere - With The Print Cafe, EDDM is possible anywhere across the US. You can choose a route in their own neighborhood or across the country.
- Low postage rate - With EDDM postage currently at .198 per piece for any size and any amount, you won’t be restricted by the size, weight, or coating of the piece you're mailing. This is perfect for flyers, postcards, take-out menu's, etc.—not to mention, the postage is less expensive than traditional direct mail.
For example, if your interested in mailing, we could suggest a sell sheet with EDDM. The current postage is actually less expensive than a direct mail postcard, but with much more space for them to add information, images, etc. The choice is simple!
Get An Estimate
Use the Print Cafe website https://www.printcafeli.com/store/product-view.html/48-Every-Door-Direct-Mail to help you create custom estimates with designated routes and demographics designed to drive your sales.
- Gather key information to create your custom estimate.
- Area / zip code
- Size and coating options
- Target demographics (business and residential) - information provided by USPS
- In mailbox date - arrive in target mailboxes
- Download the template - this is required because our own indicia is on the mailing. A return address is also required. There is no difference between EDDM retail and EDDM business mail entry unit (BMEU).
- Log on to our website -
- Choose EDDM full-service
- Choose in mailbox date. Select size and options
- Click “map my routes.” Transferred to a new page with an interactive map where you’ll enter zip code, demographic, and budget information
- Hover over the routes, demographic information appears
- Pricing - this information, including postage, will appear on the mapping page so you will know what your cost will be and how to properly price your customers
- Download routes - available as excel or pdf (as nonbranded) to share with your customers
- Build your estimate package to see the best routes/solutions based on the information you gathered to get the best return on investment (ROI) for your business.
- Call Today 516-561-1468 or FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ANY OF OUR MARKETING PRODUCTS GO TO:https://www.printcafeli.com/store/product-view.html/48-Every-Door-Direct-Mail